2023
  III  2023/2024 . .
 2023-2024
2024 -
   1.5
ƨ
   2024
  "  "
 / English site / AMIT / 2018 / 3kvart18 / 26_topchy


English version Russian version



INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL ONLINE JOURNAL
ARCHITECTURE AND MODERN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES

3(44) 2018


Article BUSINESS IN ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN AND URBAN PLANNING
Authors

I. Topchiy, Moscow Institute of Architecture (State Academy), Moscow, Russia

Abstract According to analysts of the Moscow Architect`s Union only 20% of the Architectural schools graduates work by profession. What do the other 80%. And how do they use the «architectural» knowledge and competence? The article deals with the problem of finding directions and ways of building a professional career, which is relevant for young architects. The author carries out a case study with the help of the internet - blogs and publications and English-speaking media. Commercial sphere is one of the possible areas for the implementation of creative ideas of architects, urban planners and designers. Thanks to the RF CCI program 100 Business Hopes, held in the fall of 2017, the students of senior courses of the Moscow Institute of Architecture had an unique opportunity to try their abilities in business. And to realize the results of one's intellectual activity. This work showed several problems in architectural education. Such as, the students do not understand the differences between social and commercial projects. And the lack of legal knowledge. Problems showed new directions in the development of additional professional architectural education.
Keywords: business, architecture, business in architecture, professional development, 100business expectations
article Article (RUS)
References

  1. Lutovina K.V. Pochemu vipuskniki vusov ne rabotaut po specialnosti? [Why graduates do not work in their specialty. Magazine Young Scientist]. 2017, no. 36, pp. 69-72. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/170/45594/
  2. Topchy I.V. Subjects of architectural and town-planning activity. Architecture and Modern Information Technologies. 2016, no. 3(36). Available at: http://marhi.ru/AMIT/2016/3kvart16/topchiy/abstract.php
  3. Topchiy I. Career guidance for the stable professional development of architects. WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment. Vol 226, 2017, WIT Press. Sustainable Development and Planning IX, pp. 713-721. Available at: www.witpress.com
  4. Bystrova T.Yu. The place of organic architecture in the work of Santiago Calatrava [Place of organic architecture in the work of Santiago Calatrava. Magazine Academic Bulletin UralNIIproekt RAASN]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 41-48.
  5. Prosen M. The Participation of Russian Architects and Sculptors in the Making of the Deco Architecture in Serbia. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/30703372/The_Participation_of_Russian_Architects_and_Sculptors_in_Making_the_Art_Deco_Architecture_in_Serbia
  6. García M., Sampaio C.A.C., González A.D. Ecosocioeconomics Applied To Urban Freight by Bicycle and Motorcycle in the City of Curitiba, Brazil. Vol. 191, 2014, pp. 713-722. Available at: WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment
  7. Latkin A.P., Belenets P.S. Informatsionno-kommunikatsionnyye i marketingovyye tekhnologii - effektivnyy instrument razvitiya franchayzinga [Nformation-communication and marketing technologies - an effective tool for the development of franchising. Magazine Ekonomicheskiye nauki]. 2014, no. 12, pp. 84-89.
  8. Tkach N.G. Postroyeniye effektivnoy SMM-strategii: sushchnost', etapy, razrabotki [Building an effective SMM strategy: essence, stages, developments. In the collection: Infrastructural support of social and economic development of the region materials of the international scientific and practical conference]. Volgograd, Volgograd State University, 2017, pp. 222-224.
  9. Krymov S.M., Kolgan M.V. Spetsifika ispol'zovaniya innovatsionnykh tekhnologiy v protsesse tovarodvizheniya na osnove informatizatsii [Specificity of the use of innovative technologies in the process of commodity circulation on the basis of informatization. Journal of Russian Entrepreneurship]. 2018, vol. 19, no. 01, pp. 233-244.
  10. Federal Law No. 44-FZ of 05.04.2013 O kontraktnoy sisteme v sfere zakupok tovarov, rabot, uslug dlya obespecheniya gosudarstvennykh i munitsipal'nykh nuzhd ["On the Contract System in the Sphere of Procurement of Goods, Works, and Services for Ensuring State and Municipal Needs"].

For citation

Topchiy I. Business in Architecture, Design and Urban Planning. Architecture and Modern Information Technologies, 2018, no.3(44), pp.436-447. Available at: http://marhi.ru/eng/AMIT/2018/3kvart18/26_topchy/index.php