ARCHITECTURE AND MODERN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC SCIENTIFIC - EDUCATIONAL JOURNAL
||AN INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE IN COSTAL AREAS USAGE
||D. Ilicheva, Moscow Institute of Architecture (State Academy), Moscow, Russia
||The article provides an overview of the most interesting, important and striking examples of improved areas and the renovation of the offshore water areas. The mail goal of the article is to identify the most effective principles for the use of coastal areas, changes in their role and image in the life of the city by means of architecture. Background is defined by growth trends in Russia to rethink the functions of territories and objects situated close to the shore. These ideas began to be implemented widely abroad in the first half of the twentieth century and were of a crucial character. The other main objective of presented study is to Identify current international trends and ways to work with areas located close to waterbodies and their modernization. The article describes the experience of different countries in this field, as well as the history of the use of coastal areas in Europe, America and Asia.
||foreign architecture, embankments, renovation areas, modern architectural trends, coastal areas, water area
- Denisov M.F. Naberejnye [Embanktments]. Moscow, 1982.
- Ikonnikov A.B. Prostranstvo I forma v architecture I gradostroitelstve [Space and form in architecture and urban planning]. Moscow, 2006.
- Goltc G.P. The architecture of embanktments. Available at: http://theory.totalarch.com/node/105
- Kartashova K. Development of a new environment, as a response to globalization and population growth. Available at: http://www.marhi.ru/eng/AMIT/2012/special_12/kartashova/abstract.php
- Kogan L. About the urban responsibility of society. Available at: http://www.marhi.ru/eng/AMIT/2012/special_12/kogan/kogan.pdf
- Kozlov A. Planning organization of public urban spaces of promenades. Available at: http://archvuz.ru/2011_22/25
- Koncheva E. New life for the dead blocks. Available at: http://expert.ru/2011/08/2/novayazhizn-mertvyih-kvartalov/
- Pavlikova A. Industrial area – perspectives of development. Available at: http://archi.ru/russia/45246/promyshlennye-zony-perspektivy-razvitiya
- Gray F. Designing the seaside. Architecture, Society and Nature / F. Gray – London. Reaktion Books Ltd, 2006 – C. 160-170.
- Jencks C. Theories and Manifestoes. Kropf – Great Britain. Academy Editions, 1977, pp. 18-22.
- Botao L. Zhangjiagang Town River Reconstruction. Available at: http://www.archdaily.com/563128/zhangjiagang-town-river-reconstruction-botao-landscape
- Del Sol D. Bangaroo Sky Village Rethinks living High in the Sydney Sky. Available at: http://www.evolo.us/architecture/bangaroo-sky-village-rethinks-living-high-in-the-sydneysky/
- Labarre S. Architects turn hydroelectric power Station into thing of beauty. Available at: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1664367/architects-turn-hydroelectric-power-into-thing-ofbeauty#1
- Nyrens A. Hornsbergs Strandpark. Available at: http://www.landezine.com/index.php/2013/02/hornsbergs-strandpark-by-nyrens-architects/
- Ramstad R. Selvika National Tourist Route. Available at: http://www.reiulframstadarchitects.com/selvika-national-touristroute/#itemId=53eb25cee4b0ba68f27e9882